Tourist application for a city with over 100,000 bookings per year
iOS & ANDROID APPLICATIONS
with native quality available on the App Store and Google Play
PUSH NOTIFICATION FRAMEWORK
to engage tourists and keep them updated
100+ CONTENT ARTICLES
about Biograd, local history, places of interest and events
Biograd is a city on the beautiful coast of Adriatic Sea – a mediteranean town with a postal address of Croatia, European Union. 100,000 tourists from all around Europe and the rest of the world come each year during the summer season to enjoy and explore the city of Biograd, the nearby islands and the Adriatic sea.
The city of Biograd was looking for a modern way to connect with its potential and existing tourists and to make sure that their stay is something that they will. A website simply was not enough for today’s standards as it did not engage the consumer.
- A native quality iOS and Android application available on the app stores
- A beautiful and intuitive mobile app design that invites and grabs the user’s attention
- Framework for intuitive updates of content and events
- Push notification framework to engage tourists and keep them updated
- 100+ content articles about Biograd, local history, places of interest and events
- Important addresses and contacts connected to native maps
- Image galleries for content articles and places of interest, restaurants, etc.